|[ << Documentation work ]||[Top][Contents]||[ Website work >> ]|
|[ < Documentation translation details ]||[ Up : Documentation translation details ]||[ Translating the Web site and other Texinfo documentation > ]|
Files to be translated
Translation of Documentation/en/foo/bar should be Documentation/LANG/foo/bar. Unmentioned files should not be translated.
Files of priority 1 should be submitted along all files generated
by starting a new language in the same commit and thus a unique
patch, and the translation of files marked with priority 2 should
be committed to Git at the same time and thus sent in a single
patch. Priority 1 files are required before requesting a
language-specific mailing list
Files marked with priority 3 or more may be submitted
individually. For knowing how to commit your work to Git, then
make patches of your new translations as well as corrections and
updates, see Working with source code.
- the website: web.texi, web/introduction.itexi, and web/download.itexi. Additionally, also translate macros.itexi, po/lilypond-doc.pot, and search-box.ihtml.
- the tutorial: web/manuals.itexi, learning.tely, learning/installing.itely, learning/tutorial.itely, and learning/common-notation.itely
- fundamental concepts in learning/fundamental.itely, as well as usage.tely, usage/running.itely, usage/updating.itely, and web/community.itexi
- learning/tweaks.itely, learning/templates.itely, and usage/suggestions.itely
- the Notation reference: notation.tely, all of notation/*.itely, and the Snippets’ titles and descriptions
- usage/lilypond-book.itely and usage/external.itely
- the appendices, whose translation is optional: essay.tely and essay/*.itely, as well as extending.tely and extending/*.itely