- Mussorgsky’s Pictures at an exhibition, re-orchestrated and conducted by Aurélien Bello with the Junge Philharmonie Brandenburg on Oct 10 2011 and again on Apr 15-16 2012.
- Kieren MacMillan, composer and musical director. His many, recent works include; Go Thy Way, performed by the Salt Lake Choral Artists in March 2012; The Just Out of Reach Suite performed by the Chrysalis Duo ; thrafsmata performed in July 2011 by the Pittsburgh New Music Ensemble.
- Anonymous Student Compliment or Complaint, by Mike Solomon, winner chosen from among 172 entries from 22 countries of the 2011 Left Coast Composition Contest. Other works include, Norman (age 1) for clarinet solo, performed at the University of Florida’s Electroacoustic Music Festival (FEMF), October 2010.
- A modern edition of the Serenata Erminia by Alessandro Scarlatti, edited by Thomas Griffin, Musicologist (Rome, Italy). Performed on 22 October 2010 in the Galleria of the Palazzo Zevallos Stigliano, Naples, Italy. Alessandro Scarlatti 2010, in celebration of the composer’s 350th birthday.
- Mercury Baroque’s performance of Lully’s Armide, May 15-16, 2009, in Houston, Texas (engraving by Nicolas Sceaux).
- Instrumental excerpts from Rameau’s Hippolyte et Aricie at St. James’s Church in Manhattan, May 8, 2009, by Frederick Renz and his ensemble Early Music New York (engraving by Nicolas Sceaux).
- Affaire étrangère, an opera by Valentin Villenave to a French libretto by Lewis Trondheim, premiered February 1, 2009 at L’Opéra National de Montpellier, France.
- Mutopia Project, 1500 曲を越えるクラシック音楽の楽譜を自由にダウンロードできます。LilyPond で生成された楽譜の主要なショーケースです。
Etude, “sheet music on steroids” is
an iPhone app which displays piano music engraved with LilyPond,
including many pieces from Mutopia. The app includes a virtual
piano keyboard showing which keys to press to help beginners learn
how to read sheet music.
Adoro Music Publishing, high-quality scores of sacred music, available for immediate download or in traditional paper format.
- The Shady Lane Publishing, a “micro musical publishing house” whose goal is to promote a new form of musical economy closer to the musicians and music lovers.