Participating in LilyPond development
Mailing listsDevelopment is discussed on
Browse the archives here.
Brilliant hackersWe want our patches cooked as follows:
- Follow the coding standards..
- No complete files, only diffs
- Unified diff (diff -u).
- ChangeLog entries
- patches for Documentation/topdocs/AUTHORS.texi and THANKS, if appropriate.
“But I am not brilliant!”There is lots to do, and not all of it requires programming. Read our call for help for more information.
Report bugsProviding high-quality bug reports is an excellent way to contribute to LilyPond. Please read our guidelines for reporting bugs.
If you want to contribute fixes of any kind, use the following procedure
- Check out the latest sources via GIT at
git clone git://git.sv.gnu.org/lilypond.git
- Make your changes,
- Create a patch:
git commit -a git-format-patch HEAD^
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including or attaching the patch.